Interel Room Management system provides an integrated solution for hotel rooms and smart accomodation systems. It provides an innovative and efficient control of air-conditioning and heating, access control, control of lighting and hotel guest services through touch panel interface. The software enables the hotel to efficiently manage guest room energy consumption, respond to guest requests in a timely manner to provide greater guest satisfaction. Designed and engineered in Italy, Interel is a leading manufacturer of online in-room automation and energy conservation systems for the global hospitality market.
Interel’s solutions are deployed in over 30 countries and have been used by over 20 million guests.
The Interel Room Control Unit is the core of the Guest Room Management System. It supports programmable logic for lighting, dimming, music volume, curtain control, thermoregulation, occupancy sensors and other control functions to meet all design, guest experience and project requirements. It also allows for a modular setup with the use of expansion modules.
• Online Room Solution
• PMS Integrated
• Access Control via Zigbee
• Hotel Operation Management Apps
• Energy Management
• Pre-set Room Temperature
• Fast-Cool on Check In
• Occupancy Control
• Eco Setting via Delta Logic
• Room Check Out Control
• Monitoring and Control Through Web Interface
Interel powers the modern hotel through it’s Hotel of Things™ ecosystem by connecting people, devices, and data. They have created an award-winning Guest Room Management System, and connectBsmart™ IoT infrastructure. Through these products they have revolutionised guest experience, increased operational efficiency, and driven sustainability in the hospitality industry.
The INTEREL Room Control Unit is the core of the Guest Room Management System. It supports programmable logic for lighting, dimming, music volume, curtain control, thermoregulation, occupancy sensors and other control functions to meet all design, guest experience and project requirements. It also allows for a modular setup with the use of expansion modules.
Online Room Solution
- PMS Integrated
- Access Control via Zigbee
- Hotel Operation Management Apps
- Pre-set Room Temperature
- Fast-Cool on Check In
- Occupancy Control
- Eco Setting via Delta Logic
- Room Check Out Control
- Monitoring and Control Through Web Interface
All panels can be custom designed to meet brand or specific design requirements.
A typical design would incorporate an outside panel, entrance panel and thermostat panel with additional panels added dependent on requirements and features.
An example are some of the bedside panels:
- Highly resistant 4mm tempered glass
- Black background colour, white icons with blue backlighting
- Custom colours are available to match design requirements
- Extractable connectors for easy installation and maintenance
- Multi-standard wall mounting
- Dimmable luminosity
- Modular built for multiple configurations of 2 of the following:
- Digital inputs
- Powered inputs
- Speaker outputs (bell chime and extension)
- Secondary RS485 bus